FREE Market Evaluation
What is your home worth?
In this competitive market Garnet Real Estate Services can assist you in selling your home. We offer a free Market analysis that uses state of the art resources to find the most accurate price to sell your home quickly and at the best market rate.
Please Provide the Following Information
Whether you're a first time home seller or a seasoned pro - answers to common questions:
What factors can influence the price of my home?
You want your home to sell for the highest price possible, but also in a timely fashion. Here are some factors that influence the price of your home:
- Current real estate market conditions including recently sold homes as well as current competition
- The expertise and market knowledge of your broker and Realtor
- Condition of the home inside and out
- Hard facts such as lot size, square footage and location
- A thorough real estate marketing plan
When is the best time to sell my home?
There is not a general answer for this question due to the fact that every real estate market is different. In most cases, the spring months are the best time to be selling a home. Since every home seller's situation is different, you should discuss the timing of your home sale with your Realtor. In some cases, selling a home during the winter months may actually may be better than waiting until the spring real estate market. This is due to a combination of many factors including lower competition and that Buyers may be more seriously shopping for a home.
- Laurel in her role as Real Estate Broker, takes a personal approach ...
- Licensed MN Realtor and Property Manager, Todd Anderson has been a Real ...
- Judd's reputation for excellence is based on many years of managing HOA/CIC ...