Qualifying For a Rental Home
Once all information is received, you will be contacted with an approval, request for more information if needed, or a denial. Upon approval, you will receive an email with directions on how to secure the property. You will have 3 business days to remit a "HOLDING DEPOSIT," which is what secures your rental property. Once you have secured your rental with the holding deposit, a move in date and time is scheduled. A copy of the lease will be emailed to you prior to move in for review.
On MOVE IN DAY you will meet the Property Manager to sign your lease, pay your first month's rent in full, review the condition of the home and then you get to ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!
Upon calling our office and requesting an appointment we will review these pre-qualifiers with you:
- We do not accept Section 8 for any of our properties.
- We have a $40.00 application fee per adult or $50.00 fee if you have lived out of state.
- This covers a criminal background check, credit check, employment verification, and rental history.
- We also require that you show 3 times the monthly amount of rent in Gross monthly income.
- If the homeowner allows pets there is a NON-REFUNDABLE $300.00 Pet Fee PER Pet, with approval.
- Unlawful detainers and Felonies within the past 5 years are an automatic denial.
- Occupancy: The maximum number of residents equals two persons per bedroom.
If you would like to schedule a showing please call the office at 651-491-8005.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 10AM – 5PM.
Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
How do I report a maintenance item?
Go to the Portal Login page and use the Maintenance Request login or call 651-491-8005.
After hours emergency please call 651-492-5652.
Do I need pre-approval to paint the home or make other changes?
Yes. Improvements to your unit require prior approval.
Fantastic opportunity to settle into a great neighborhood on a cul-de-sac with 2800 FSF for a great price! Home needs cosmetics, but reflected in the price. Main lvl features open flr plan, spacious kitchen w/ concrete counters & center island, informal dining w/ patio doors to the deck & backyard, formal dining, laundry & 1/2 bath. Upper level has 4 large BRs, private mstr & full main bath. The lower lvl has a family rm, office (5th BR) & rough in for a 4th bath. One year Bonfe Home Warranty!